Zuri Bridal offers a wide range of event-planning and coordination services. We are located in Nairobi, Kenya. We thrive in being trendsetters. We are bold and audacious. We continuously strive to be the best in what we do.
We aim to keep in mind the most important priorities that you may have. Each event and service is different for everyone and therefore a tailor made concept and work plan will be created, taking into account all the dimensions of the project, including the customer vision and the budget.
Zuri Bridal is East Africa’s Premier Destination Planning Agency. We specialise in developing unique event concepts and ideas. Our event execution and attention to detail is second to dine. When you contract us to manage your event, your experience will be worth every dollar you pay!
We believe in the process of exploration and seek to unfold the greatest beauty of every event. We believe in being authentic. We believe in creating great relationships and we believe in every client’s dream!
Did you know a destination wedding can cost less than half as much as a traditional at-home celebration? And that's not the only pro to jetting off for your nuptials. We can help create your amazing, customized experience and send you home with countless, unique memories (and photos!) that will last a lifetime.
Zuri Bridal is the premier Destination and Safari Wedding Planning Agency in East Africa. This Destination Wedding package is designed for the couple who is looking for travel and wedding planning services. Inclusions:
- Professional knowledge and experience from a Romance Travel Specialist
- Develop the wedding concept and design
- Research, consult on, and select destination
- Provide information on legal wedding requirements
- Present tailored resort recommendations with 3 all-inclusive quotes
- Secure wedding date and package with the resort
- Setup a one-page wedding website
- Research, consultation and booking of wedding vendors (officiant or priest, hairstylist, makeup artist, photographer, florist, decorator, entertainment, rentals, etc.)
- Research, consultation and booking of welcome cocktail and rehearsal dinner
- Create master itinerary for couple, guests and vendors
- Provide travel planning services to all of your wedding guests, worldwide
- Arrange airport transfers, ground transportation, stopover hotels, insurance, excursions, etc.
- Secure all supplier bonuses which could include: complimentary passengers, room upgrades, seat upgrades, private cocktail party, complimentary excursions, future travel credits, and much more!
- Printed travel documents
- Complimentary 1yr anniversary travel booking (within 18 months of wedding date)
- For the lucky couple: personalized luggage tags, a welcome gift basket in your room upon check-in and a congratulations gift upon your return.
- Coordination of private party, safari or excursion
- One of our certified wedding coordinators and/or romance travel specialists on-site
- Features: escorted group transfers, express group check-in and check-out, assembly and distribution of welcome bags & gifts, greeting and guiding vendors, rehearsal run through, complete wedding day management, use of wedding emergency kit, personal on-site travel concierge
We take the stress out of planning your perfect day
Our wedding packages are comprehensive and well thought out:
Platinum Wedding Planning Package
Our Platinum Wedding Planning Package includes coordination of every aspect of your wedding day from beginning to end. This package will include Zuri Bridal handling: all of the legalities involved with venue and vendor contracts, the wedding ceremony, the wedding reception, rehearsals, catering, music, cakes, flowers, stationery, transportation, attire including attendance at all dress and tuxedo fittings to offer sound advice on clothing for the day, décor, photography, design, scheduling of all appointments and meetings required, and all other details. This package also includes help with the planning & design of the bridal shower and honeymoon. With this package all you have to do is present your ideas as you enjoy the fun and exciting aspects of the planning process. Leave the details and legwork to us!
- Unlimited consultations – includes: in person, e-mail, and telephone
- Assistance in selection of any and all vendors including, ceremony location, reception location, caterer, florist, photographer, DJ, band, videographer, invitations and stationary, rentals, favors, limousine, bride, wedding party, and groom attire, lighting, and cakes and many more.
- Attendance at any and all vendor meetings
- Vendor contract review and negotiation
- Planner attendance at wardrobe selections and fittings for bride, groom, and wedding party.
- Day of ceremony and reception coordination
- Organizing, coordinating, and delegating duties of wedding party
- Coordinate vendors to keep organization
- Customized budget sheets and updates to help keep our couples in budget
- Customized timelines
- Customized vendor timelines
- Assistance with any desired stationery
- Custom ceremony and reception design
- Customised wedding website
- Guest Invitation and RSVP
- Assistance with planning and organizing rehearsal dinner
- Coordination of wedding rehearsal
- Assistance with bridal Shower planning
- Assistance with honeymoon planning.
- Assistance with post wedding logistics
Wedding Day Coordination Package
For couples that have already planned, or want to plan their own wedding, Zuri Bridal offers a Wedding Day Coordinating Package. For our Wedding Day package, coordinating services begin 4 to 6 weeks prior to the wedding date and includes the following services:
- 10 hours of coordinating time
- 8 hours for ceremony and reception coordination
- 2 hours for wedding rehearsal
- 2 pre wedding day in-person consultations
- Pre wedding meetings with vendors
- Customized timelines
- Customized wedding day checklist
- Unlimited phone & email consultations